Here are some highlights from our upcoming Evolving through the Chakras and Tools of Tantra India Retreat (Wednesday 18 September, 2019 – Tuesday 08 October, 2019). Registration closing soon! We’re currently offering 10% off both our 2019 India Retreats and 15% off for all SYTA members.
- Travel to India with no planning or organisation required. All your hotel accommodation and travel arrangements in India are taken care of, giving you the space to allow your journey to unfold.
- You will have the opportunity to experience the true essence of Yoga in an environment rich in culture and diversity, taking your practice to a much deeper level with the guided support of a highly experienced teacher.
- Travel with a group of like minded people, make new friends for life through this incredible shared experience.
- Learn about the chakras as energy centres in the body that regulate the circulation of energy which then influence all of our expressions. Experience the chakras through daily asana, pranayama, mudras, bandhas and meditation sessions.
- On this retreat you have the option to either exclusively attend the Chakkra Shuddhi retreat guided by Swami Karma Karuna, or to additionally attend the Saundarya Lahari Yoga Sadhana retreat guided by Swami Satyasangananda and Navaratri
- The Saundarya Lahari Yoga Sadhana retreat (29 – 7 October) formulated and directed by Swami Satysangananda explores the tools of Tantra, including mantra, yantra, mandala and meditation. This year, for the first time it will be conducted as a 9-day retreat and will run during the period of Navaratri -a powerful 9-day period of astrological significance; it is considered the most conducive time for transformation through spiritual practice. This period of time is dedicated to the invocation of Shakti the universal energy which in its different manifestations serves as a force to carry us from inertia to vitality, from darkness to light.
Here are some highlights from our upcoming Prana Vidya Retreat and Festival of Lights Celebration in India. (Thursday 24 October, 2019 – Friday 08 November, 2019) Registration is still open! We’re currently offering 10% off both our 2019 India Retreats and 15% off for all SYTA members.
- Experience Diwali -the festival of lights, alongside like-minded individuals while having all your hotel accommodation and travel arrangements in India taken care of, giving you the space to allow your journey to unfold. Diwali is an opportunity to experience the joy of India aglow with thousands of flickering lights.
- Experience living in an authentic Indian ashram integrating with the culture during the programme
- The possibility of Satsang (spiritual truth talk) with Swami Satyasangananda
- Participate in esoteric practices such as havan (fire ceremony) and the chanting of ancient texts
- Practise theme based Asana, Pranayama, Mudra and Bandha methods
- Integrate into the daily ashram activities which includes Karma Yoga and may include kirtan, chanting or other programs alongside the ashram residents.
- Take your practice and understanding of the Pranic body deeper during in the Prana Vidya Retreat. During this 7-day course you will be introduced to the pranic system through daily asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha and Prana Vidya meditation sessions. Throughout your daily theory sessions, you will deepen your knowledge of this vital life force, discovering how the aspects of prana within the physical body and through regular sadhana can help you to develop the sensitivity required to feel and experience the nature of prana as a living flow of energy within one self.
Learn more about our upcoming India Retreats here.