Welcome to Anahata
The Anahata Yoga Health & Education Trust is a non-profit,
charitable, organisation dedicated to sharing the traditional practices of
yoga. Our community lives in accordance with authentic yoga lifestyle
and Eco principles. We are committed to living simply and sustainably; in
harmony with nature and one another.
Situated in New Zealand’s luscious native forest, with spectacular views
over Golden Bay, Anahata offers a sanctuary space in which to cultivate
personal growth, facilitate healing and discover who you really are.
We welcome you to join us in experiencing the health and well-being
that comes from living in a supportive, inspiring and dynamic
Private yoga training, consultations and yogic cleansing practices with Swami Karma Karuna are offered online and in-person by appointment.
- Find out which yoga, breathing and meditation practices suit your personality, health challenges and energy flow.
- Build your at-home yoga practice with a personalised yoga programme to support yourself emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Ask questions about your spiritual path.
- Develop a better understanding of your body.
- Practices are given according to individual needs to treat imbalances or enhance desired mental, emotional, physical and energetic states for optimal well-being.
- Perfect for both beginners to yoga or those wanting to deepen and refine their practice.
Sunday 10 July, 2022 - Tuesday 19 July, 2022
Saturday 28 May, 2022 - Monday 06 June, 2022
Enjoy yogic techniques such as Hatha Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Prana Nidra, Meditation, Karma Yoga, Fire Ceremony and Kirtan to transform…
Friday 01 April, 2022 - Saturday 01 April, 2023
This multilayered and trauma-informed programme provides women experiencing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with a wide repertoire of body-based tools that…
Saturday 30 October, 2021 - Saturday 29 October, 2022
Havan is a traditional fire ceremony to bring balance & healing to our environment as well as to ourselves.