Welcome to Anahata
The Anahata Yoga Health & Education Trust is a non-profit,
charitable, organisation dedicated to sharing the traditional practices of
yoga. Our community lives in accordance with authentic yoga lifestyle
and Eco principles. We are committed to living simply and sustainably; in
harmony with nature and one another.
Situated in New Zealand’s luscious native forest, with spectacular views
over Golden Bay, Anahata offers a sanctuary space in which to cultivate
personal growth, facilitate healing and discover who you really are.
We welcome you to join us in experiencing the health and well-being
that comes from living in a supportive, inspiring and dynamic
Private yoga training, consultations and yogic cleansing practices with Swami Karma Karuna are offered online and in-person by appointment.
- Find out which yoga, breathing and meditation practices suit your personality, health challenges and energy flow.
- Build your at-home yoga practice with a personalised yoga programme to support yourself emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Ask questions about your spiritual path.
- Develop a better understanding of your body.
- Practices are given according to individual needs to treat imbalances or enhance desired mental, emotional, physical and energetic states for optimal well-being.
- Perfect for both beginners to yoga or those wanting to deepen and refine their practice.
With: Swami Karma Karuna
Friday 01 July, 2022 - Monday 01 July, 2024
Are you wanting to improve your ability to withstand life’s challenges? Do you wish you had a greater capacity to…
Monday 04 December, 2023 @ 3:00 pm - Sunday 10 December, 2023 @ 12:00 pm
In the hustle of bustle of modern life, our subconscious behaviours influence our choices, actions, and ultimately, our destinies. According…
Monday 04 December, 2023 @ 3:00 pm - Wednesday 03 January, 2024 @ 1:00 pm
Are you seeking a profound transformation in your life? Do you long for a healthier, more conscious existence? Are you…
Wednesday 13 December, 2023 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Struggling with stress? Not getting enough sleep? Explore the practice of Yoga Nidra and how it can support self-regulation. Join…