Welcome to Anahata
The Anahata Yoga Health & Education Trust is a non-profit,
charitable, organisation dedicated to sharing the traditional practices of
yoga. Our community lives in accordance with authentic yoga lifestyle
and Eco principles. We are committed to living simply and sustainably; in
harmony with nature and one another.
Situated in New Zealand’s luscious native forest, with spectacular views
over Golden Bay, Anahata offers a sanctuary space in which to cultivate
personal growth, facilitate healing and discover who you really are.
We welcome you to join us in experiencing the health and well-being
that comes from living in a supportive, inspiring and dynamic
Private yoga training, consultations and yogic cleansing practices with Swami Karma Karuna are offered online and in-person by appointment.
- Find out which yoga, breathing and meditation practices suit your personality, health challenges and energy flow.
- Build your at-home yoga practice with a personalised yoga programme to support yourself emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Ask questions about your spiritual path.
- Develop a better understanding of your body.
- Practices are given according to individual needs to treat imbalances or enhance desired mental, emotional, physical and energetic states for optimal well-being.
- Perfect for both beginners to yoga or those wanting to deepen and refine their practice.
With: Swami Karma Karuna and Anahata Specialist Teachers
Wednesday 31 May, 2023 - Monday 05 June, 2023
With: Inna Alex and Swami Karma Karuna
Friday 28 April, 2023 - Monday 01 May, 2023
Join us for an extraordinary, heart-felt journey into enhanced connection and empowerment through Deep Ecology & Yoga
With: Swami Karma Karuna and Lakshmi
Friday 07 April, 2023 - Sunday 23 April, 2023
In-person 16-day residential at Anahata Yoga Retreat, Golden Bay, New Zealand, followed by an 8-week home study & practice period.…