Included in Your Stay
Looking to get away from it all for a while and have some time to reconnect with yourself and nature? Personal stays are available at Anahata in our eco-friendly Chakra strawbale house nestled in native bush and overlooking Golden Bay or our guest cottage with native bush views.
- Private accommodation with ensuite or shared facility options
- Open-air decks with stunning views of Golden Bay or native bush
While You’re Here
Anahata is situated in the midst of native beech forest 1 kilometer from the Western border of Abel Tasman National Park. During your free time, you may like to:
- Private Yoga & Healing Sessions available by pre-arrangement. Additional fees apply.
- Join our weekly Fire Ceremony for health and well-being (Saturdays 4:00 pm)
- Book in to refresh yourself in our wood-fired Sauna
- Community Yoga classes are taught when teachers are on-site. Check the schedule when you arrive.
- Check out our spiritual library and bookshop
- Immerse yourself in nature
- Walk to the waterfall
- Use the tranquil surroundings for your own practice
- Walking access to Abel Tasman National Park
- 25min drive to Pohara shop, cafes and beaches
- 35min drive to Takaka shops and cafes
Cancellation Policy for Personal Stays Anahata 2020
Free Cancellation up to 14 days prior to reservation
Cancellation less than 14 days 50% refund
Cancellation less than 7 days 25% refund
Cancellation less than 72hrs or no show 0% refund
How to Book
To book your Personal Retreat Stay please contact us.