Consider Anahata Yoga Retreat as a venue for your private gathering. Our eco-friendly retreat centre is in a stunning location, bordering on the Abel Tasman National Park, amidst native forest, and overlooking Golden Bay.
About Venue hire at Anahata
Anahata Yoga Retreat will be reserved as an exclusive venue for the duration of your stay, apart from the Anahata residents required to run the venue.
You will have access to:
- Atma Mandir: Sadhana/practice space equipped with yoga mats, blankets, cushions, bolsters, blocks & shakti mats
- Surya: Community (main) building with full kitchen facilities, 2 bedrooms and showers/composting toilets
- A range of accommodation for your guests
- Massage/treatment space
- Extensive grounds in beautiful bush
- Abel Tasman National Park on our doorstep
The Venue Hire process
- Click here to view a detailed information sheet on how Venue Hires work at Anahata. You will find information on our group spaces and facilities, accommodation, pricing and terms and conditions.
- Contact us: Every venue hire will be different and we may not have covered everything you need to know – so please contact us to discuss your ideas and needs.
- Making an agreement: We will then enter into an agreement – for us to both be clear on the details. You then provide us with a deposit and hey presto – you are booked!