5 Minute Tomato Soup
- 4 (375 grams) roma tomatoes
- ½ cup (85 grams) sun dried tomatoes
- ½ cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup (20 grams) fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 cups hot water
- Add all ingredients to the jug of your high-powered blender and blend on high, for 5 minutes until heated through.
Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 2/3 cup unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced white mushrooms
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- Place cauliflower, milk, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 7-8 minutes, until cauliflower is softened. Then, puree using a food processor, immersion blender or blender.
- Meanwhile, add oil, mushrooms and onion to a medium-sized saucepan. Heat over high heat until onions are translucent and beginning to brown, about 8 minutes.
- Add pureed cauliflower mixture to sauteed mushrooms. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, until thickened.
- Serve immediately.
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 1/2 cups (875mL/28 fl oz) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon white powdered stevia
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 batch ofseedloaf crutons
- To make your life a whole heck of a lot easier, place the first 6 ingredients in your food processor with an “S” blade and pulse until everything is broken up. Don’t waste your afternoon dicing all of these ingredients!
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, distribute into bowls and top with croutons.