Five-Minute Chocolate Christmas Fudge
(Raw, Vegan, Sugar & Gluten-free)
The holidays are a time for giving, celebration, and love! Sometimes it can be challenging to keep your heart open when your mind is filled with stress of all things that need to get done. Like buying the perfect gifts, traveling to reunite with family and cooking dinner and dessert. The holidays can also take a toll on your body with all of the unhealthy, high calorie, sweet treats consumed. This can leave you mentally drained, physically stuffed and spiritually disconnected.
This easy, delicious and naturally healthy chocolate fudge is the perfect treat for your holiday celebrations. With no bake time needed, vegan, sugar and gluten free, it might be one of the quickest, healthiest and tastiest foods at the dinner table. It will not only save your precious time but it will save your loved ones’ sacred bodies – leaving everyone satisfied, grateful and in taste bud heaven!
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup dates
- 2 cups cocoa powder
- 2 avocados
- 3-4 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
Personalize your fudge with your favorite Christmas spices
*Add 1 teaspoon of each grinded spice to the mix. Get creative by adding any nuts, dried fruit and spices to your heart’s desire!
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 20 minutes to make them soft & sticky
- If the coconut oil is solid, put it in a jar and place the jar in hot water to melt the oil
- Place all the ingredients except the peanut butter in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until soft and well combined
- Add the peanut butter at the end to keep the crunch
- Spread evenly in a tin or container of your choice
- Place in the fridge for about 1 hour to cool
- Decorate the fudge with extra toppings of your choice (icing sugar, candy canes, etc.)
- Slice into squares and serve to your loved ones for the perfect guilt- free, mouthwatering dessert!
Let us know how your treats turned out in a comment below!
From our Anahata heart centers to yours, we hope your holiday are filled with joy, peace and love. Hari om <3