Yoga Detox and Immunity Retreat
Thursday 06 January, 2022 - Sunday 09 January, 2022
Cleanse Your Mind and Body as You Feed Your Heart and Soul
In the same way that a room collects dust and clutter and needs regular cleaning, the body and mind can collect toxins or blocks that create imbalance or sluggishness in our systems, eventually leading to ill health. A regular inner clean up and the development of positive lifestyle habits are key to maintaining health and wellbeing at all levels.
In this retreat learn Hatha Yoga, traditional detox cleansing practices and mindfulness meditation to activate and purify the body and mind. Discuss nutritional tools to support digestive health and explore the importance of the relaxation response, sleep hygiene and restorative practices to strengthen immunity and digestion for optimal health and well-being.
To learn more, read our Yoga & Purification Blog or Blog
The Retreat Programme Includes
3 nights shared Accommodation (unless camping), all meals and the full Retreat Programme.
- Hatha Yoga classes to activate all the body systems
- Restorative or Yin Yoga for relaxation response to increase immunity
- Talks on wholesome food, sleep hygiene and the relaxation response for detox and immunity
- Small group discussions
- Heating and cleansing breathing exercises
- Detox cleansing practices
- Guided mindfulness meditation to let go of the old patterns
- Daily Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Fire Ceremony (Havan) and Chanting (healing sound vibration)
TIMINGS AND PRICING TBC
- Special Dietary Requirements: All meals provided are vegetarian. Vegan, Dairy Free & Gluten Free can be provided for an additional NZD $15. Add this to your booking at checkout.
- Private Sessions: Private yoga and Therapeutic Consultations, Bodywork and Nutritional Guidance are available by appointment. Click here to find out more.
- Private rooms: Limited options are available on request, subject to availability.
- Camping: Tent hire is available for an additional cost of NZD $30. If interested in hiring a tent, please enquire with us at the time of booking as we have a limited amount available.
For more information or to request any extras, please email us.
Swami Karma Karuna is a highly experienced yoga and meditation teacher, inspirational speaker, writer and IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist with 30 years of experience. Karuna specializes in a range or areas including restorative and therapeutic practices, breathing techniques, yoga psychology and women’s health. She is also a co-founder and director of Anahata Yoga Retreat, New Zealand and leads workshops, trains yoga teachers and health professionals, presents at international events and offers therapeutic one-to-one yoga sessions in person or online.
Explore Other Gatherings
Thursday 09 July, 2020 - Sunday 30 January, 2022