“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom”
Delve in to your yogic journey and become immersed in the beauty and simplicity of a yogic lifestyle on our signature retreat.
Use it as a stepping stone to our 4 week Yogic Life Skills Program.
Give yourself the space and time to learn more about yourself in this holistic and practical introduction into the Yogic Lifestyle. Experience bringing together different yoga and meditation practices for an enhanced level of understanding. Receive a broad range of tools to take away with you in order to start supporting yourself through the hustle and bustle of life.
This is an opportunity for self-discovery and development in a supportive environment surrounded by some of the most stunning nature NZ has to offer. No previous yoga experience necessary – everybody is welcome!
The Explore Your ‘Self’ retreats are also an easy-entry point for our longer, 4 week Yogic Life Skills Program. For more details about both retreats, read our Explore Your Self Blog or Yogic Life Skills Blog . Learn to live a more conscious life while increasing your knowledge and participation in a yogic lifestyle.
These Explore Your Self retreats are available most months throughout the year so check our calendar for more info.
Explore Your ‘Self’ Yoga Retreat
Monday 28 October, 2019 - Sunday 03 November, 2019
The Retreat Programme Includes
6 nights, shared accommodation (unless camping), all meals and the full retreat programme.
- Hatha Yoga classes
- Small Group Discussions
- Guided Meditation
- Daily Chanting
- Kirtan (singing mantras to music)
- Daily Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Karma Yoga (action with meditative awareness
- Fire Ceremony (Havan) and Chanting (healing sound vibration)
Start Time: 5pm onwards Monday – arrival/registration
Finish Time: 11am Sunday
Complimentary pick up: Monday 28th October 5.45pm Golden Bay Visitor Centre
Complimentary drop off: Sunday 3rd November 11am back to Golden Bay Visitor Centre
- Special Dietary Requirements: All meals provided are vegetarian. Vegan, Dairy Free & Gluten Free can be provided for an additional NZ$15. Please advise us at time of booking.
- Private Sessions: Private yoga and Therapeutic Consultations, Bodywork and Nutritional Guidance are available by appointment. Click here to find out more.
- Private rooms: Limited options are available on request, subject to availability.
- Camping: Tent hire is available for an additional cost of NZ$30. Add this to your booking at checkout.
For more information or to request any extras, please email us.
Anahata Teachers – we have an ever-changing group of visiting and resident teachers at Anahata. All are well trained and knowledgeable in their field, and they will lead you through this retreat in a respectful and gentle manner, inspiring you to go deeper and explore what you find.
Explore Your 'Self' Yoga Retreat
Explore Other Retreats & Events
Wednesday 29 August, 2018 - Wednesday 10 July, 2019
Saturday 06 April, 2019 - Saturday 13 July, 2019