Hit the reset!
Winter is a time of spiritually unwinding, relaxation, cleansing, centering in order to recharge for the dynamic seasons ahead.
Our special Yoga Refresh breaks allow you to move at your own pace, to relax and unwind, and dip your toes into the simplicity of a yogic lifestyle.
Take time off for personal reflection or be inspired by interaction with like-minded people. Find your own rhythm with options to join in on yoga classes, relaxation practice, meditation sessions and chanting. Immerse yourself in bush hikes or open country walks with spectacular views, writing, or reading from our large library of spiritual and health books. Spend time in the garden or find a spot in the surrounding native forest to meditate or just relax. Healthy vegetarian meals are provided throughout your stay, nourishing your body as you unwind from the busyness of daily life.
Leave feeling inspired, refreshed and equipped with new ways to bring balance into your heart and mind, and your home and work life.
The Retreat Programme Includes
3 nights, shared accommodation (unless camping) with meals and full retreat programme, including:
- Hatha Yoga
- Guided Meditation
- Daily Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Chanting (healing sound vibration)
- Kirtan (singing mantras to music)
- Fire Ceremony (Havan)
Start Time: 5:30pm Friday 31st May arrival / registration
Finish Time: 11am Monday 1st June
Complimentary pick up: Friday 31st May 5.45pm pick-up at Golden Bay Visitor Centre
Complimentary drop off: Monday 1st June 11am back to Golden Bay Visitor Centre
- Special Dietary Requirements: All meals provided are vegetarian. Vegan, Dairy Free & Gluten Free can be provided for an additional $15. Please advise us at time of booking.
- Private Sessions: Private yoga and Therapeutic Consultations, Bodywork and Nutritional Guidance are available by appointment. Click here to find out more.
- Private Rooms: Limited options are available on request, subject to availability.
- Camping: Tent hire is available for an additional cost of $30. Add this to your booking at checkout.
- Extra Nights: Additional nights cost $75 per night extra. Add this to your booking at check out.
Swami Karma Karuna, founding member and director of Anahata Yoga Retreat, NZ, is an engaging, intuitive yoga teacher with more than 25 years of training and experience. She specialises in therapeutic applications of yoga, yoga nidra relaxation and pranic practices and shares in a simple and practical way, inspiring people to access and apply yogic practices in their own lives.
Winter Yoga Refresh
Thursday 30 May, 2019 - Saturday 01 June, 2019
Winter Yoga Refresh
Explore Other Retreats & Events
Wednesday 05 September, 2018 - Wednesday 02 January, 2019
Saturday 08 September, 2018 - Saturday 09 March, 2019