In this retreat, explore mudras, bandhas and chakras independently and integrated with other core Hatha Yoga practices – asana and pranayama. Discover techniques to conserve prana for more optimal brain functioning, vitality, health, well-being and enhancement of meditative states.
- Asanas (with focus on the energy body)
- Bandhas (looks to increase energy and health in areas of the body)
- Mudras (gestures to direct, conserve and raise energy)
- Pranayama (breath techniques to activate, balance and calm)
- Prana Nidra (Deep relaxation with energy focus)
- This event has passed.
Mudras, Bandhas, Chakras at Kawai Purapura
Monday 04 March, 2019 - Wednesday 06 March, 2019
The Retreat Programme Includes
Day 1: Check in at reception | Yoga Classes 2pm – 9:30pm (including dinner break)
Day 2: Yoga classes 6:30am – 9:30pm (including meal breaks)
Day 3: Yoga classes 6:30am – 1pm (including breakfast break)| Check-out
- 3 Days Yoga Retreat: Workshop only $360
- 3 Days Retreat + 2 Nights Accommodation in Twin Share Room $425
- 3 Days Retreat + 2 Nights Accommodation in Private Room $450
For more information on the event, and to book, click here
This retreat can be taken separately for personal interest and experience, or it can be used as professional development through Yoga Alliance. Take the option to join the full teacher’s training module. Click here to find out more.
Swami Karma Karuna, founding member and director of Anahata Yoga Retreat, NZ, is an engaging, intuitive yoga teacher with more than 25 years of training and experience. She specialises in therapeutic applications of yoga, yoga nidra relaxation and pranic practices and shares in a simple and practical way, inspiring people to access and apply yogic practices in their own lives.