Guided Retreat In India 2018 – Package 3 – 14 nights
Chakra Sadhana Retreat
This guided retreat will be led personally by Swami Karma Karuna.
Participate in this year’s Chakra Sadhana Retreat (deepen your knowledge of Kundalini Yoga with chakra focus during asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra and sound practices).
7 – 21 Oct 2018 – 14 nights
Join us for this full immersion guided journey, 7th – 21st October which features the Chakra Sadhana Retreat.
Chakra Sadhana Retreat in Rikhia
Deepen your knowledge of yoga and how the chakras influence all levels of your personality: physical, energetic, mental and emotional harmony as well as psychic and spiritual development. Chakras are energy centres in the body that regulate the circulation of energy and influence all our expressions. Experience depth using chakra focus during asana, pranayama, meditation, theory sessions and more. Be inspired by deep insights from the Senior Swamis of Rikhiapeeth and integrate into the Navaratri program and other ashram activities.
- 10 day retreat in Rikhia
- Includes hotel and return travel from Kolkata
Swami Karma Karuna, founding member and director of Anahata Yoga Retreat, NZ, is an engaging, intuitive yoga teacher with more than 25 years of training and experience. She specialises in therapeutic applications of yoga, yoga nidra relaxation and pranic practices and shares in a simple and practical way, inspiring people to access and apply yogic practices in their own lives.
- This event has passed.
Guided Retreat In India 2018: Option 3 – Chakra Sadhana Retreat
Sunday 07 October, 2018 - Sunday 21 October, 2018
The Retreat Programme Includes
- Asana, Pranayama, Mudra and Bandha practices – theme based
- Yoga Nidra or Prana Nidra
- Kirtan (singing and chanting of mantra)
- Karma yoga (working with meditative awareness)
- Support pack
- As well as additional specialised practices pertaining to each retreat
- Live in an authentic Indian ashram integrating with the culture during the program
- Possibility of Satsang (spiritual truth talk) with Swami Niranjanananda or Swami Satyasangananda
- Experience esoteric practices such as havan (fire ceremony) and chanting of ancient texts
- Expand your experience, be inspired and live a yogic lifestyle in a sacred environment
Option 3: Chakra Sadhana Retreat
14 night stay – 7th – 21st October $NZ 1,695
Guided Retreat In India 2018: Option 3 - Chakra Sadhana Retreat
Explore Other Retreats & Events
Koha/Donation Online Yoga Classes
Sunday 27 December, 2020 @ 8:00 am - Friday 01 December, 2023 @ 5:00 pm
Developing Resilience Online Course
With: Swami Karma Karuna
Friday 01 July, 2022 - Monday 01 July, 2024
Havan (Sacred Fire Ceremony) – Every Saturday
With: Anahata Specialist Teachers
Saturday 12 November, 2022 - Saturday 11 November, 2023