Treat yourself and come to Anahata for a relaxing break over Christmas. Enjoy Anahata’s spectacular natural environment, nourishing food, low technology environment, and yoga and relaxation practices. Relax and join us for a laid back Kiwi Christmas.
Our special Yoga Refresh breaks allow you to move at your own pace, to relax and unwind, and dip your toes into the simplicity of a yogic lifestyle.
Take time off for personal reflection or be inspired by interaction with like-minded people. Find your own rhythm with options to join in on yoga classes, relaxation practice, meditation sessions and chanting. Immerse yourself in bush hikes or open country walks with spectacular views, writing, or reading from our large library of spiritual and health books. Spend time in the garden or find a spot in the surrounding native forest to meditate or just relax. Healthy vegetarian meals are provided throughout your stay, nourishing your body as you unwind from the busyness of daily life.
There are opportunities to add on private therapeutic yoga sessions, body treatments or nutritional consultations.
Leave feeling inspired, refreshed and equipped with new ways to bring balance into your heart and mind, and your home and work life.
- This event has passed.
Christmas Yoga Refresh Retreat
Sunday 23 December, 2018 - Wednesday 26 December, 2018
The Retreat Programme Includes
3 nights, shared accommodation (unless camping), all meals and the full retreat programme.
- Hatha Yoga classes
- Small Group Discussions
- Guided Meditation
- Daily Chanting
- Kirtan (singing mantras to music)
- Daily Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Karma Yoga (action with meditative awareness
- Fire Ceremony (Havan) and Chanting (healing sound vibration)
Start Time: 5.30pm Sunday – arrival/registration followed by dinner
Finish Time: 11am Wednesday
Complimentary pick up: Sunday 23rd Dec 5:45pm at Golden Bay Visitor Centre
Complimentary drop off: Wednesday 26th Dec 11am back to Golden Bay Visitor Centre
- Special Dietary Requirements: All meals provided are vegetarian. Vegan, Dairy Free & Gluten Free can be provided for an additional NZ$15. Please advise us at time of booking.
- Private Sessions: Private yoga and Therapeutic Consultations are available by appointment. Click here to find out more.
- Private rooms: Limited options are available on request, subject to availability.
- Camping: Tent hire is available for an additional cost of NZ$30. Add this to your booking at checkout.
For more information or to request any extras, please email us.
Swami Karma Karuna, founding member and director of Anahata Yoga Retreat, NZ, is an engaging, intuitive yoga teacher with more than 25 years of training and experience. She specialises in therapeutic applications of yoga, yoga nidra relaxation and pranic practices and shares in a simple and practical way, inspiring people to access and apply yogic practices in their own lives.
Christmas Yoga Refresh Retreat
Explore Other Retreats & Events
Wednesday 29 August, 2018 - Wednesday 10 July, 2019
Tuesday 08 January, 2019 - Friday 31 May, 2019