- This event has passed.
Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Friday 28 October, 2022 - Sunday 13 November, 2022
Anahata Yoga Retreat is delighted to welcome Yin Culture who will be hosting the Yin Yoga Teacher Training gathering at our Golden Bay Retreat. Kindly note that the teachings included in this gathering may not reflect Anahata's tradition and philosophy.
There’s still some spaces left on the Yin Culture YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING taking place at Anahata Yoga Retreat on October 28th – November 13th 2022. This will be the last training held by Nikolas in NZ for the foreseeable future so if you’ve felt the call, the time is now.
Tools & maps for your yin yoga journey.A simple practice for every body.Medicine for the modern world.Slow Down. Tune in. Let go. Wake up.
The training is created to empower people with yogic tools and maps to remember who they are and awaken their full potential. The first half of the training explores the harmonizing, healing and transformational power of Yin Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation. The second half of the training is focused on learning the skills to teach the practices of Yin Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation. By the end of the training, you will have the knowledge and experience to continue your own practice and share it with others.
Through this journey you will receive:
- Organic, Ayurvedic diet and Yogic Lifestyle
- Morning Sadhana: Mantra, Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Kriya Meditation
- Technique breakdown workshops covering 33 Yin Yoga Asanas, Pranayama and Kriya Meditation
- Questions and Answer Satsang
- Lectures on History of Yin Yoga, Principals of Yin Yoga, Taoist Philosophy, Yogic Philosophy, Yogic Energetics, Myofascial Anatomy and The Mind
- Evening Yin Yoga Master Class of 7 Signature Yin Culture Sequences
- Additional Practices: Yoga Nidra and Kirtan
- Class preparation workshops and teaching practice
- Teaching Initiation
- Yin Culture Teachers Manual
- Yin Yoga Teacher Certification
150 Hours – 17 Days
Head over to yinculture.com to sign up.