“When you don’t go within, you go without.”
– Yogi Bhajan
Treat yourself and come to enjoy Anahata’s spectacular natural environment, nourishing food, low technology environment, and yoga and relaxation practices to refresh and relax over the Mother’s Day weekend. Or surprise mum with a special Mother’s Day weekend just for her.
Our special Yoga Refresh breaks allow you to move at your own pace, to relax and unwind, and dip your toes into the simplicity of a yogic lifestyle.
Take time off for personal reflection or be inspired by interaction with like-minded people. Find your own rhythm with options to join in on yoga classes, relaxation practice, meditation sessions and chanting. Immerse yourself in bush hikes or open country walks with spectacular views, writing, or reading from our large library of spiritual and health books. Spend time in the garden or find a spot in the surrounding native forest to meditate or just relax. Healthy vegetarian meals are provided throughout your stay, nourishing your body as you unwind from the busyness of daily life.
There are opportunities to add on private therapeutic yoga sessions, body treatments or nutritional consultations.
Leave feeling inspired, refreshed and equipped with new ways to bring balance into your heart and mind, and your home and work life.
The Retreat Programme Includes
3 nights, shared accommodation (unless camping) with meals and full retreat programme, including:
- Hatha Yoga
- Guided Meditation
- Daily Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Chanting (healing sound vibration)
- Kirtan (singing mantras to music)
- Fire Ceremony (Havan)
Start Time: 5:00pm Friday 10th May arrival / registration
Finish Time: 11am Monday 13th May
Complimentary pick up: Friday 10th May 5.45pm pick-up at Golden Bay Visitor Centre
Complimentary drop off: Monday 13th May 11am back to Golden Bay Visitor Centre
- Special Dietary Requirements: All meals provided are vegetarian. Vegan, Dairy Free & Gluten Free can be provided for an additional $15. Please advise us at time of booking.
- Private Sessions: Private yoga and Therapeutic Consultations, Bodywork and Nutritional Guidance are available by appointment. Click here to find out more.
- Private Rooms: Limited options are available on request, subject to availability.
- Camping: Tent hire is available for an additional cost of $30. Add this to your booking at checkout.
- Extra Nights: Additional nights cost $75 per night extra. Add this item to your booking at checkout.
- This event has passed.
Weekend Yoga Refresh
Friday 10 May, 2019 - Monday 13 May, 2019
Weekend Yoga Refresh
Explore Other Retreats & Events
Sunday 27 December, 2020 @ 8:00 am - Friday 01 December, 2023 @ 5:00 pm
With: Sannyasi Priyadhara
Friday 01 April, 2022 - Saturday 01 April, 2023