Hit the reset!
Winter is a time of spiritually unwinding, relaxation, cleansing, centering in order to recharge for the dynamic seasons ahead.
Our special Yoga Refresh breaks allow you to move at your own pace, to relax and unwind, and dip your toes into the simplicity of a yogic lifestyle.
Take time off for personal reflection or be inspired by interaction with like-minded people. Find your own rhythm with options to join in on yoga classes, relaxation practice, meditation sessions and chanting. Immerse yourself in bush hikes or open country walks with spectacular views, writing, or reading from our large library of spiritual and health books. Spend time in the garden or find a spot in the surrounding native forest to meditate or just relax. Healthy vegetarian meals are provided throughout your stay, nourishing your body as you unwind from the busyness of daily life.
Leave feeling inspired, refreshed and equipped with new ways to bring balance into your heart and mind, and your home and work life.
The Retreat Programme Includes
3 nights, shared accommodation (unless camping) with meals and full retreat programme, including:
- Hatha Yoga
- Guided Meditation
- Daily Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Chanting (healing sound vibration)
- Kirtan (singing mantras to music)
- Fire Ceremony (Havan)
Start Time: 5:30pm Friday 31st May arrival / registration
Finish Time: 11am Monday 3rd June
Complimentary pick up: Friday 31st May 5.45pm pick-up at Golden Bay Visitor Centre
Complimentary drop off: Monday 3rd June 11am back to Golden Bay Visitor Centre
- Special Dietary Requirements: All meals provided are vegetarian. Vegan, Dairy Free & Gluten Free can be provided for an additional $15. Please advise us at time of booking.
- Private Sessions: Private yoga and Therapeutic Consultations, Bodywork and Nutritional Guidance are available by appointment. Click here to find out more.
- Private Rooms: Limited options are available on request, subject to availability.
- Camping: Tent hire is available for an additional cost of $30. Add this to your booking at checkout.
- Extra Nights: Additional nights cost $75 per night extra. Add this to your booking at check out.
With experience in Hatha Yoga and traditional yogic cleansing techniques, Swami Gurubhakta brings 20 years of experience with him to Anahata. Having trained for his Diploma in Australia, he has spent most of his time throughout the years serving in ashrams between Australia and India, sharing his knowledge of traditional Yoga teachings and practices. He more recently focuses on Pranayama, Meditation and Yoga Nidra with experience in working in disability support. Member of SYTA.
- This event has passed.
Queen’s Birthday Yoga Refresh
Friday 31 May, 2019 - Monday 03 June, 2019
Queen's Birthday Yoga Refresh
Explore Other Retreats & Events
Monday 01 July, 2019 - Sunday 10 November, 2019
Monday 12 August, 2019 - Sunday 18 August, 2019