Join us at Anahata Yoga Retreat to celebrate our 25th Anniversary! Join us for either the full weekend or just on Saturday 20th November. We will also be offering an online programme if you are unable to make it in person.
To celebrate 25 years of Anahata Yoga Retreat’s journey and share our gratitude to the many head, hearts and Hands who have contributed to Anahata and made it what it is, we are inviting you to join us on our Crystal Mountain to reconnect or to experience yogic lifestyle and gain insights into traditional spiritual practice through Yoga, Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Chanting, connection with Sangha plus an opportunity to support Anahata to flourish for another 25 years.
- Yoga, Yoga Nidra & Meditation classes
- Join our traditional Havan Fire ceremony and extended Kirtan celebration
- Contribute to Karma Yoga projects and channel your energy into the space and community
- Connect with Anahata’s Founder Swami Karma Karuna, past residents, supporters, sangha and current residents.
- Use of our on-site sauna
- Browse our shop and market stall
Saturday Option Overview
Saturday 20th November
- Karma Yoga Working Bee offering energy back to the land and buildings with love and presence
- Yoga Nidra
- History and Stories of Anahata’s beginnings with a founder and past residents
- Yoga Class
- Potluck (Please bring a vegetarian dish to share)
- Akhanda Kirtan
Online Programme for Saturday 20th November
- This event has passed.
Anahata Yoga Retreat’s 25th Anniversary
Friday 19 November, 2021 - Sunday 21 November, 2021
- Limited residential spaces are available and bookings are essential.
- Join for the whole weekend (limited accommodation/camping available) Minimum donation of $150 for accommodation and weekend expenses. Further donation gratefully accepted.
- The option is also available to join us for Saturday 20th November only. Your generous support to our charitable trust helps us continue to prosper in these challenging times.
Online Program for our worldwide yoga family TBC.
Please do not attend this event if you have any COVID-19 Symptoms.
- Special Dietary Requirements: All meals provided are vegetarian. Vegan, Dairy Free & Gluten Free can be provided for an additional NZD $15. Add this to your booking at checkout.
- Private Sessions: Private yoga and Therapeutic Consultations, Bodywork and Nutritional Guidance are available by appointment. Click here to find out more.
- Private rooms: Limited options are available on request, subject to availability.
- Camping: Tent hire is available for an additional cost of NZD $30. If interested in hiring a tent, please enquire with us at the time of booking as we have a limited amount available.
Swami Karma Karuna
Swami Karma Karuna is a highly experienced yoga and meditation teacher, inspirational speaker, writer and IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist with 30 years of experience. Karuna specializes in a range or areas including restorative and therapeutic practices, breathing techniques, yoga psychology and women’s health. She is also a co-founder and director of Anahata Yoga Retreat, New Zealand and leads workshops, trains yoga teachers and health professionals, presents at international events and offers therapeutic one-to-one yoga sessions in person or online.
Anahata Yoga Retreat's 25th Anniversary
Explore Other Gatherings
Sunday 27 December, 2020 @ 8:00 am - Friday 01 December, 2023 @ 5:00 pm
With: Sannyasi Priyadhara
Friday 01 April, 2022 - Saturday 01 April, 2023