Hit the reset!
Winter is a time of spiritually unwinding, relaxation, cleansing, centering in order to recharge for the dynamic seasons ahead.
Our special Yoga Refresh breaks allow you to move at your own pace, to relax and unwind, and dip your toes into the simplicity of a yogic lifestyle.
Take time off for personal reflection or be inspired by interaction with like-minded people. Find your own rhythm with options to join in on yoga classes, relaxation practice, meditation sessions and chanting. Immerse yourself in bush hikes or open country walks with spectacular views, writing, or reading from our large library of spiritual and health books. Spend time in the garden or find a spot in the surrounding native forest to meditate or just relax. Healthy vegetarian meals are provided throughout your stay, nourishing your body as you unwind from the busyness of daily life.
Leave feeling inspired, refreshed and equipped with new ways to bring balance into your heart and mind, and your home and work life.
The Retreat Programme Includes
3 nights, shared accommodation (unless camping) with meals and full retreat programme, including:
- Hatha Yoga
- Guided Meditation
- Daily Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Chanting (healing sound vibration)
- Kirtan (singing mantras to music)
- Fire Ceremony (Havan)
Start Time: 5pm Friday 29th May arrival / registration
Finish Time: 11am Monday 1st June
Complimentary pick up: Friday 29th May 5.45pm pick-up at Golden Bay Visitor Centre
Complimentary drop off: Monday 1st June 11am back to Golden Bay Visitor Centre
- Special Dietary Requirements: All meals provided are vegetarian. Vegan, Dairy Free & Gluten Free can be provided for an additional $15. Please advise us at time of booking.
- Private Sessions: Private yoga and Therapeutic Consultations, Bodywork and Nutritional Guidance are available by appointment. Click here to find out more.
- Private Rooms: Limited options are available on request, subject to availability.
- Camping: Tent hire is available for an additional cost of $30. Add this to your booking at checkout.
- Extra Nights: Additional nights cost $75 per night extra. Add this to your booking at check out.
Anahata Teachers – we have an ever-changing group of visiting and resident teachers at Anahata. All are well trained and knowledgeable in their field, and they will lead you through this retreat in a respectful and gentle manner, inspiring you to go deeper and explore what you find.
Queen’s Birthday Yoga Refresh
Friday 29 May, 2020 - Monday 01 June, 2020
Queen's Birthday Yoga Refresh
Explore Other Retreats & Events
Wednesday 14 August, 2019 - Wednesday 15 July, 2020
Saturday 17 August, 2019 - Saturday 18 July, 2020