Do you feel like you are JUST getting through each day?
Never quite enough time to do everything AND truly feel alive?
Are you feeling exhausted or constantly wired and over-stimulated?
Learn the importance of creating a gap for yourself to de-stress, de-compress
… and breathe!
Nourish and restore your ‘self’ this Easter with a retreat, exploring Hatha Yoga, breathing practices, relaxation techniques and prana meditations to enhance your vitality, ignite the relaxation response and energise and balance the chakras or energy centres.
Pranamaya Kosha is the energetic field that exists within the physical body, relating to the fuel that powers action, thinking and life experience. Modern lifestyle on top of mental and emotional patterns can block the fuel lines for this energy to flow. For optimal health, vitality and positive relationships, it is important to have regular tune ups, release energy blocks and renew your personal warrant of fitness!
This weekend will introduce you to preliminary Prana Vidya practices – an ancient science to activate, direct and enhance the vital energy. Explore Prana Nidra, and learn how to enhance the flow of energy in your body as well as conserve prana for health and wellbeing. Prana is an often neglected yet key aspect to maintaining healthy organs, optimising the endocrine system, balancing weight, mental and emotional clarity, in order to create an overall sense of equanimity and peace.
Learn the science behind the breath and its connection to our physical, mental and energetic experiences. Explore conscious breath and receive inspirational information to take back home with you to integrate into your daily life.
Energy Renewal Easter Yoga Retreat
Friday 10 April, 2020 - Monday 13 April, 2020
The Retreat Programme Includes
3 nights, shared accommodation (unless camping), all meals and the full retreat programme.
- Discussions on health and well being including the chakras and prana
- Hatha Yoga focused on the chakras and energy body
- Pranayama-Ancient breathing practices to activate, balance and harmonise energy
- Yoga Nidra
- Prana Meditations
- Fire Ceremony and Mantra Meditation
- Time out to explore nature, read, write, rest or connect with like -minded people
- Stunning views and nourishing forests
- Delicious vegetarian meals cooked for you!
- Optional Easter fun!
Start Time: 10am Friday – arrival/registration
Finish Time: 11am Monday
Complimentary pick up: Thursday 9th April 6:10pm Golden Bay Visitor Centre, where the Golden Bay Coachlines bus will drop you off if traveling to Takaka from Nelson.
Complimentary drop off: Monday 13th April 11am back to Golden Bay Visitor Centre, where the Golden Bay Coachlines bus will pick you up from if traveling from Takaka to Nelson.
- Discounts: A discounted rate of NZD $75 applies for the night before the retreat begins (9th April). Add this to your booking at checkout
- Special Dietary Requirements: All meals provided are vegetarian. Vegan, Dairy Free & Gluten Free can be provided for an additional NZD $15. Add this to your booking at checkout.
- Private Sessions: Private yoga and Therapeutic Consultations and Bodywork are available by appointment. Click here to find out more.
- Private rooms: Limited options are available on request, subject to availability.
- Camping: Tent hire is available for an additional cost of NZD $30. If interested in hiring a tent, please enquire with us at the time of booking as we have a limited amount available.
For more information or to request any extras, please email us.
Swami Karma Karuna, founding member and director of Anahata Yoga Retreat, NZ, is an engaging, intuitive yoga teacher with more than 25 years of training and experience. She specialises in therapeutic applications of yoga, yoga nidra relaxation and pranic practices and shares in a simple and practical way, inspiring people to access and apply yogic practices in their own lives.
Energy Renewal Easter Yoga Retreat
Explore Other Retreats & Events
Wednesday 14 August, 2019 - Wednesday 15 July, 2020
Saturday 17 August, 2019 - Saturday 18 July, 2020